Arcus Embroidery Dog Bandana - Yellow Rainbow
Be a rainbow in someone’s cloud! Our ARCUS bandana stands for hope, kindness, and wishes coming true.
Hand-embroidered with certified organic Merino wool on hemp fabric softened with fruit enzymes. A versatile, one-of-a-kind accessory that can be worn by even the most sensitive furry friend. Hemp is hypoallergenic, breathable and naturally resistant to mildew, bacteria, insects, and harmful UV light. Suitable to be worn in any climate. Our organic hemp bandana will keep your best friend cool, comfortable, and stylish at all times.
- Buy something truly unique: Each bandana is embroidered by hand and takes 2+ hours to make!
- Support local: We source our hemp fabric from another small family business in NSW, Australia.
- Be kind to our planet: The only high you will get from this bandana is the moral high-ground you will stand on knowing your furry friend is wearing a handmade, earth friendly accessory.
Modelled by Fury in size Medium
Every order plants a native tree in Australia.
Please allow a two-finger gap when you measure for a comfortable and secure fit.
|Size||Neck Measurement (fits up to)|
Each bandana is completed with a snap button, making it safer for your furry friend to wear.
Hemp is one of the oldest fibres in the world and is similar to linen in texture. The fabric has been softened naturally with fruit enzymes which means even the most sensitive furry friend can wear it.Other natural advantages include:
- It's cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- It's easy care, softens with each wear and wash, and creases less than other natural fibres.
- It's naturally resistant to mildew, bacteria, and insects.
- It has in-built UV protection, blocking up to 95% of the sun's harmful rays.
- It's lightweight and has great absorbency and "breathability" due to the shape of the fibre.
- It's 3 times stronger than cotton and 25 times more durable.
- It's better for our planet. Hemp is grown chemical free, enriches its soil, saves water and produces more fibre per area than other sources.
Our hemp fabric is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified – meaning that at least 90% of the fibres are certified organic, no harmful chemicals have been used at any stage of the production process, water has been treated to a very high standard before release, and that workers safety and rights issues have been honoured.
Hand wash and hang to dry away from direct sunlight. We recommend to use an environmentally friendly laundry detergent or gentle soap. Alternatively, spot clean with a stain remover.
Although very durable, our accessories are not meant for rough wear. To prolong the life of your item, please remove before play dates and spot clean only. Never leave your furry friend unattended wearing a bandana, bow tie or any other accessory.